FSL Legal Policies
WRITTEN RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
All sales are final and we do not offer any returns. In certain circumstances, we may offer a refund if the item is faulty or damaged. You have 30 days after receiving your item to request a refund.
To start a refund, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you have received a defective, damaged or the wrong item, please take a video of the unboxing and send it to us at email@example.com.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns or refunds on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your refund request, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All orders are processed within 2 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
We offer international shipping to most countries. Unfortunately, we are not able to deliver to the following countries: [List countries]
Depending on your location, import duties and taxes may be applicable. If duties or taxes do apply to your purchase, you are responsible for any additional costs or taxes to comply with the laws applicable to the country where you live.
HOW DO I CHECK THE STATUS OF MY ORDER?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 72 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 20 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ECOMMERCE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Our contract
When you place an order via our website, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
- Pricing and availability
- Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have advertised, we will correct the error straight away.
- Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the “Total Cost”.
Upon receiving your order, we carry out a standard authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Your card will be debited upon authorisation being received. The monies received upon the debiting of your card must be treated as a deposit against the value of the goods you wish to purchase. Once the goods have been dispatched and you have been sent a confirmation email the monies paid as a deposit must be used as consideration for the value of goods you have purchased as listed in the confirmation email.
- Shipping, Delivery and Receipt of goods
- Shipping of goods is conducted in accordance with our Shipping Policy.
- Non delivery of goods must be reported to us as soon as possible.
- You must inspect the goods immediately upon their arrival and if the goods are not in accordance with the specified requirements then you must give notice to us within 30 days of receipt of the goods. If you fail to give such notice, the goods must be deemed to be in all respects in accordance with the specified requirements. No claim must be recognised unless made in writing and received by us within 30 days after receipt of the goods by you.
- This paragraph does not apply if the goods are subject to consumer guarantees imposed under the Australian Consumer Law or equivalent consumer protection law — where consumer guarantees apply, refer to clause 6
- Refund policy
Please choose carefully. We do not normally give refunds if you change your mind or make the wrong decision. You may refer to our Refund Policy for further information.
- Limitation on claims
- We have no liability to the extent that our performance of the contract is prevented by force majeure. For these purposes, "force majeure" means any occurrence or omission as a direct or indirect result of which we are prevented from or delayed in performing any of our obligations, is beyond our reasonable control and which could not have been prevented or mitigated by reasonable diligence or precautionary measures, including forces of nature, natural disasters, acts of terrorism, riots, revolution, civil commotion, epidemic, industrial action and action or inaction by a government agency.
- We have no liability to the extent that a failure of the goods is attributable to any act or omission on your part.
- Our liability for failure to comply with a consumer guarantee is limited to:
- in the case of goods supplied by us, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods (or the payment of the cost of the replacement or supply), or the repair of the goods (or the payment of the cost of the repair); and
- in the case of services supplied by us, the supply of the services again or the payment of the cost to the Customer of having the services supplied again.
- Subject to the prior, no attempt is made to exclude or limit liability arising under the Australian Consumer Law or equivalent consumer protection law to the extent that there is a statutory restriction on such exclusion or limitation.
- In all other respects, our total liability for loss or damage of every kind, whether:
- arising pursuant to the terms of service; or
- arising in any other way out of or in relation to the supply of the goods, their sale, delivery or the way they behave, and whether in tort or contract or in any other cause of action,
is limited to an amount equivalent to the sum paid by you to us for the goods.
- Except in relation to liability for personal injury (including sickness and death), and except as otherwise stipulated in these terms of service, we do not accept liability to you in respect of any indirect or special loss or damage which may be suffered or incurred by you in respect of goods or services supplied pursuant to these terms.
- Warranty disclaimer
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is hereby excluded.
- The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of goods (the Vienna Convention) to this agreement (by virtue of any law relevant to this agreement) is excluded.
- Intellectual property
The specifications and design of the goods (being all intellectual property, including but not limited to, copyright, design right, trade marks or other intellectual property) remain our property.
- Title and risk
Title in the goods does not pass to you until payment has been received. Risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you upon dispatch.
Any waiver of any provision of the terms of service will be effective only if in writing and signed by us. Without limiting the foregoing, if you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
- Entire agreement
The above terms of service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and us.
- Governing law
These terms of service are governed by the laws in force in Hong Kong. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that jurisdiction.
This website is operated by FINDSATOSHI LAB ASIA LIMITED (referred to as "we" and "our" and "us"). We offer this website, including all information, tools and services available from this website to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
We reserve the right to refuse Services to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve:
- transmissions over various networks; and
- changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Services, use of the Services, or access to the Services or any contact on the website through which the Services are provided, without express written permission by us.
Accuracy, completeness and timeliness of information
We are not responsible if information made available on this website is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this website is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this website is at your own risk.
This website may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this website at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our website. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our website.
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools "as is" and "as available" without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We will have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the website is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
Certain content, products and services available via our Services may include materials from third- parties. Third-party links on this website may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
User comments, feedback and other submissions
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, "comments"), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and will be under no obligation:
- to maintain any comments in confidence;
- to pay compensation for any comments; or
- to respond to any comments.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trade mark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Services or any related website.
You may not use a false email address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
Errors, inaccuracies and omissions
Occasionally there may be information on our website or in the Services that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Services or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Services or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Services or on any related website should be taken to indicate that all information in the Services or on any related website has been modified or updated.
- for any unlawful purpose;
- to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- to violate any international, federal, provincial or State regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
- to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
- to submit false or misleading information;
- to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Services or of any related website, other websites, or the internet;
- to collect or track the personal information of others;
- to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
- for any obscene or immoral purpose; or
- to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Services or any related website, other websites, or the internet.
We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Services or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the Services for indefinite periods of time or cancel the Services at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the Services is at your sole risk. The Services and all products and services delivered to you through the Services are (except as expressly stated by us or if cannot be excluded by law) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case will we, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the Services, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the Services or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the Services or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Services, even if advised of their possibility. Because some States or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such States or jurisdictions, our liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
FINDSATOSHI LAB ASIA LIMITED (referred to as “we” and “our” and “us”) understands and respects your desire to maintain your privacy. It is our priority to maintain your privacy in all of your dealings with us, including through your use of our website (“website”).
We may in the course of providing our services to you be required to collect your personal information.
We are headquartered in Hong Kong and our services are provided to you by us. This policy was written in English. To the extent a translated version conflicts with the English version, the English version controls.
What information is covered under this policy?
Common examples include may your name, username, password, IP address, unique device identifiers, gender, signature, address, telephone number, email, date of birth, bank account and digital wallet details, billing and credit or debit card details, photos and videos of you, other identification credentials and biographical details, and commentary or opinions about you.
Personal information that we may collect from you
We may collect some or all of the following types of personal information:
- information that you give us through your dealings with us;
- information that we may collect from you; and
- information that we may receive from you from other third party sources.
How personal information is collected
You may choose not to provide some of the personal information described above. Please note, however, that some of our services require some personal information to operate, so if you choose not to provide the personal information necessary to operate and provide you with a particular service or feature of that service, you may not be able to use that service or feature.
Information that you give us
We may collect your personal information directly from our contact with you. This may include by you completing forms or parts of our website, Social Media, and/or other software and/or mobile applications, by you providing us with consent to access personal information such as photographs, videos or photo albums, by you providing us with consent to access the microphone and/or camera on your device, or by you contacting us via the email, telephone, through Social Media and other similar functions either directly through our website or through third party host websites, in person, through various marketing channels or competitions either directly through our website or through third party host websites, and surveys.
You understand that any personal information that you provide to us must be accurate and up to date. We will assume this to be the case.
Information that we collect about you
Our website, Social Media, and/or other software and/or mobile applications may automatically collect the following information about you each time you visit or otherwise use our website, Social Media, and/or other software and/or mobile applications:
- technical information including but not limited to the Internet Protocol Address used to connect your device to the internet, the internet browser and version that you are using when accessing our website, Social Media, or other software and/or mobile applications, any additional plug-ins that you are using, and your device’s operating system and platform; and
- information about the time and date you accessed our website, Social Media, or other software and/or mobile applications, and what you accessed on our website, Social Media, or other software and/or mobile applications. This includes links that you clicked on, what content you accessed, how long you accessed that content for, whether you downloaded any content, whether supplied by us or downloaded from a third party host, and how you navigated to and from our website, Social Media, or other software and/or mobile applications to other sites, apps or other pages hosted by us.
Throughout the course of collecting your personal information, we may collect sensitive information about you. Sensitive information includes:
- information or an opinion about your racial or ethnic origin; or political opinions; or membership of a political association; or religious beliefs or affiliations; or philosophical beliefs; or membership of a professional or trade association; or membership of a trade union; or sexual orientation or practices; or criminal record that is also personal information; or
- health information about an individual; or genetic information about an individual that is not otherwise health information; or biometric information that is to be used for the purpose of automated biometric verification or biometric identification; or biometric template.
If we do collect any of your sensitive information, we will only collect it in accordance with Principle 3.3 of the Australian Privacy Principles. This means that we will only collect this information with your consent and for reasons that are reasonably necessary or otherwise related to the provision of our services.
Where you consent to our collection of your sensitive information, you also consent to us using that sensitive information for the purpose/s for which it was collected, including its disclosure to third parties.
How we use your personal information
You consent to the disclosure of your personal information to any of our related entities.
You consent to our collection of your personal information and disclosing it to third parties where necessary and for the purposes for which it was collected.
This may include:
- providing our services;
- investigating and/or preventing suspected fraud or other criminal activities or misuse of our services;
- where information is or relates to system version information of your device, or the make and model of your device, for the purpose of our compatibility assessments with our software versions and other aspects of our services;
- operating the website;
- using your personal information to provide you with information that you have requested from us, although we do not create a link between your user ID and your user email;
- using your personal information for marketing purposes to provide or offer services to you. This includes, but is not limited to, keeping you up to date with our latest news, events, special offers and promotion of our brand or other similar products that we think that you may be interested in. This includes both our direct marketing to you or another third party whom you have authorized us to disclose your personal information to;
- notifying you about any changes to our products, website, and/or other software and/or mobile applications, brand or services offered;
- seeking your opinion and feedback on any of our services, including for the purposes of product improvement and customization, website/software improvement and personalization and other general services;
- for consumer engagement and/or customer service purposes, including but not limited to identifying the effectiveness of advertising, allowing you to participate on website viral features such as sharing website content and other community features (for example, blogs);
- analyzing the usage of, and improve our services;
- for other general services such as website/software security, maintenance, identification of fraud or errors, internal accounting and administration, and for any other purpose that we are required or permitted to do by law; and
- managing our relationships with you and our other customers.
Legal obligations to disclose
We may be required to disclose your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected and also subject to our legal obligations:
- as required by law;
- to any person where necessary or desirable in connection with our provision of services; and
- on a confidential basis to our external service providers and advisors.
To be clear, you consent to our disclosure of your personal information to any of our business partners, suppliers, subcontractors or the like, advertisers and other advertising networks, analytics and search engine providers and other third parties provided the disclosure of your personal information is for the purpose or ancillary to the services that we or these third parties offer you and for the purposes the information was originally collected.
You understand that we are authorized to disclose your personal information to third parties if we buy or sell any business or assets, including our business, if we are under a duty to disclose your information, or if the disclosure of your personal information is necessary for us to conduct an investigation into any unlawful activity that we know or suspect has or may be engaged in.
You consent to the disclosure of all information necessary for our company to comply with any relevant reporting obligations (if any) pursuant to the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006 (Cth).
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that any overseas recipient of your personal information does not willingly or knowingly breach the Australian Privacy Principles in relation to your personal information.
How we store your personal information
We maintain commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and physical security measures designed to protect your information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
When your credit or debit card account, financial account or digital wallet information is being transmitted to our services or through our services, it will be protected by cryptographic protocols. To be clear, we do not ourselves store your credit or debit card account information, and we do not have direct control over or responsibility for your credit or debit card account information. We may use third party payment processors that are the controllers of your information. Our contracts with third parties that receive your information require them to keep it secure and confidential.
However, we cannot guarantee that transmissions of your information will always be secure or that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat the security measures taken by us or our third party service providers. Except to the extent that liability cannot be excluded or limited due to applicable law, we assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access, or other causes beyond our control.
We will only keep your information for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which your personal information was originally collected.
We will delete your information after a reasonable time. You may be required to re-enter your personal information if it has been deleted.
We will take all reasonable steps and precautions to ensure that any transmission of your personal information via the internet is secure. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data transmitted to our website and you agree and acknowledge that any such transmissions are at your own risk.
Once we receive your information, we take reasonable steps to protect your personal information. This may include storing any information on a secure server and employing strict procedures and security features to protect your personal information from any unauthorized recipients and to prevent unauthorized access to the same. We may also store your personal information in physical form.
Collections of your information using cookies and other tracking technologies
Our website and/or other mobile applications use “cookies”. Cookies are small pieces of data sent from a website and stored in your web browser. These pieces of data will allow our website and/or other mobile applications to remember who you are and to obtain information from you which allows us to deliver you a better and more customized service.
We will use both persistent cookies, which could remain on your device until their expiration (which can be, in some cases, up to 10 years), and session cookies, which are temporary files removed from your device once your browser is closed.
The types of cookies we may use include analytical and tracking cookies, which allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and analyse use of the services, as well as to verify transactions, and advertising and re-targeting cookies, which allow us to generate appropriate advertising directed to you on our website.
You have the right to request access to the personal information we hold about you by contacting us or our Privacy Officer by emailing email@example.com or in writing at the following address:
FindSatoshi Lab Asia Limited
18th Floor, 128 Wellington Street
Central, Hong Kong
If we cannot provide you with access, we will write to you and provide you with the reasons why we are unable to provide you with access.
If any personal information that we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete or not up to date, you may write to us or our Privacy Officer and request that we correct the information at the above address.
You have the right to request that we do not disclose your personal information (for example, for marketing purposes). You can exercise your rights by unchecking the relevant check boxes on our website and/or other mobile applications when you provide us with your personal information, or by writing to us at the above address.
You may choose to opt out of receiving any further correspondence from us by writing to us at the above address or emailing us at the above email address.
Jurisdiction-specific provisions – Residents of the EEA and the United Kingdom
Through our website, Social Media, and/or other software and/or mobile applications, we provide services to users throughout the world. We are primarily bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the Australian Privacy Principles and we will manage your personal information pursuant to these laws. In addition, as we process personal information of data subjects inside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) we are also bound by Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
The purpose of the following data protection information is to provide you with an understandable, transparent and concise explanation of how we intend to process your personal data in accordance with Articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR. However, should you require further explanations relating to our data protection or wish to exercise any of your rights, please do not hesitate to contact our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recognize the below rights which you enjoy under the applicable data protection law with respect to your personal data:
- Right of access: You may request information from us at any time as to whether we have stored your personal data and which personal data it has stored. We are required to provide this information to you free of charge.
- Right to rectification: If your personal data stored by us is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to demand at any time that we correct the information.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to demand that we erase your personal data if and to the extent that the data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected or if the data is processed on the basis of your consent and you have opted to revoke your consent. In such cases, we must cease processing your personal data and remove that data from our IT systems and databases.
You do not have a right to erasure if:
- The data may not be deleted due to a statutory obligation or must be processed due to a statutory obligation.
- The processing of data is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to demand that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to object to processing: If your data is processed by us on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) GDPR, you may object at any time to processing by us. You may assert any and all of the rights of data subjects described above against us by addressing your specific requests by contacting our Privacy Officer via email@example.com.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority: Pursuant to Article 77 GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data infringes data protection law.
If you are concerned about a possible interference with your privacy or about the potential misuse of your personal information, please contact us at the above email address.
We take all complaints very seriously. It is our policy to handle complaints in a timely, effective, fair and consistent manner. If you are not satisfied with our response, you have the right to refer your complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
FindSatoshi Lab Asia Limited
18th Floor, 128 Wellington Street
Central, Hong Kong